* Serve as the client advocate across the organization
* Manage the client relationship in conjunction with Client Relationship Managers (CRM) in the Sales
department and other internal stakeholders to understand client’s business strategy and operations.
* Proactively review client issues.
* Schedule regular update meetings with clients.
* Manage client escalations
* Identify, review and recommend more effective use of features and functionality of the software based on client business needs
* Assist in selection and encourage clients to actively participate in User Acceptance Testing of new releases as appropriate
* Maintain client profile and other reporting requirements
* Promote client involvement in user group meetings, forums, focus groups, Connections, etc
* Participate in internal meetings as the client advocate and to obtain knowledge and understanding of company initiatives that may impact the client
* Provide referrals and sales opportunities to CRMs/Sales and other internal stakeholders as appropriate; May provide subject matter expertise in multiple company product lines